_

JOIN US NOW!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition 2006

'Lurking...'
© 2005 Martin Liew

'Under The Flyover'
© 2004 Martin Liew

'Quiet Alley'
© 2005 Martin Liew

'No Parking'
© 2004 Martin Liew

Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition NAPE 2006

This was the second year Ngee Ann Cultural Center has organised such mass group exhibition where they called on all local photographers, young and old to participate so as to promote photography as an art form and encourage more people to pick up photography as a life-long hobby. They are organising this event annually. I was told that they have confirmed in organising early next year in March but no exact date yet. Well there might be changes later on. Who knows? If you're interested in taking part, do watch out for their island-wide advertisement in local photography magazines and posters in all major photographic stores. I took part for the second time this year and four of my night photographs were selected for the exhibition, as shown above. All photographs were made with an old twin-lens reflex (TLR) camera on 120 medium format films. They are selected from my Nite Projekt series which I'll put them up on the next post.

As for next year's exhibition, I'll submit some of my best nocturne photographs (in color) which I will be uploading here soon. Do drop by often for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment