_

JOIN US NOW!

Friday, November 13, 2015

PHOTO PRINTS FOR SALE!!


Good evening fellow night dwellers! I am so thrilled to announce that I'm offering 6 of my night photographs for sale on my website.

Each photo print size is 12 inch x 18 inch. Printed edge to edge without white border on 310gsm Canson® Photo Lustre Premium RC (Resin Coated) photo paper.

Should you want to purchase other night photographs on my website other than these six, do email me the photo titles as well as your contact details i.e. name, email address and delivery address. 

For overseas order, please contact me for shipping cost details. For local delivery, there's a postage fee of SGD$5.00. All payment is available via PayPal.

Now is the right time to get some of your holiday shopping started or buy that print you have been eyeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment