_

JOIN US NOW!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

BTS Video: Sculpture in the Park 2 (Night)

Prometheus

Yes finally it's out. The much anticipated BTS video on the making of Prometheus. Well not the actual Hollywood movie by Ridley Scott though it got the same title. In my previous blog I expressed my interest in this sculpture and thereby I incorporated the Instillation concept into the making of Prometheus and everything seems to fit in perfectly well. So make the jump to watch the BTS video.



In this BTS video, I hope to inspire more people to do night photography especially light-paintings. Hope you like this simple and short video. To watch a better video quality, visit my Vimeo Channel. Do visit my website to view more of my nocturnes work. Leave some comments if you will. Would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome sculpture, especially in the night!
    -Royce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for yr kind words, Royce. You have a great night photography blog which features some night photographers' work that I have not seen before.

    ReplyDelete