_

JOIN US NOW!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

NOCTURNES: The Art of Surrealistic Landscape Part 3

Excavator
© 2009 Martin Liew Photography

In my last weekend night photography outing, a new friend joined us for the first time in making some interesting night pictures. I took them back to the same old location I did for the past few weekends.

A minor and yet interesting incident happened. We were greeted by some young night dwellers who claimed they are also doing night photography in the same premises we were at. We found out later through a conversation with one of them that they came in 3 separate groups, going different directions in that location area. We saw many flashlight pops. Some of them do not look like photography hobbyists nor enthusiasts. We didn't talk much either but just to make known of our own presence.

Anyway it was yet another fruitful night outing with new nocturne pictures made and to share. I didn't make many pictures that night but able to get 3 pictures that I like very much. Excavator is one of them. It was made towards the dawn hour and we were trying to make different angle shots before day breaks.

I've noticed there are some restoration and construction progress in that location area, as the abandoned buildings are converted into offices. So the work has speed up a little. I feel like going back on the next full moon night but not sure what will happened then. Just gotta do it.

If you want to stay tuned to my latest night photography progress here, do subscribe to my blog via email or RSS. Liekwise you can visit my website to view all the nocturnes I had made. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo Martin and really enjoy viewing your nights shots with the coloured lights on them.

    I have got my own blog now Martin and will be adding some of my own photos soon.

    Cheers

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Dave, on setting up yr own blog site. Thank you too for adding my blog site link.

    I'm glad you like my nocturne pictures. I'm more happy in looking forward to see more of yr work and future blog updates.

    Keep shooting. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete